- The terms of delivery are only imparted for informative purposes and without any commitment. They can never be invoked to receive any compensation or cancelation of the sales agreement.
- The goods are always transported at the buyer’s risk, even if they are delivered free.
- Any complaints must be made in writing within eight days after receipt of the goods.
- Our invoices are payable in cash, unless otherwise specified. In the case of non-payment on the due date, they shall be automatically increased with an interest of 12% per year, calculated per month or per fraction of a month without notification.
- In the case of non-payment within 30 days after the due date, the amount of the invoice shall be increased by 12% without proof of default, with a minimum of €50, by way of a conventional penalty clause and without prejudice to interest and collection costs.
- In the case of partial of total cancellation, the client agrees & will pay damages:
from signature of the contract or oral confirmation:
– 6 months prior to project: 25% of the estimated amount of the project
– from 6 months prior to project – 3 months prior to project: 50% of the estimated amount of the project
– from 3 months prior to project to execution of project: 100% of the estimated amount of the project
In the case of partial of total cancellation, the client agrees & will pay damages to the related suppliers of d-side:
– conditions determined by the suppliers
- Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, the emblems we have printed may be used as reference material. This includes their representation in publicity material.
- By accepting the goods and the service, the buyer accepts our general conditions.
- Only the Brussels Courts shall be authorised for any disputes.