- Assistenza al project manager durante la commercializzazione attraverso il followup agli espositori
- Assistenza alle aziende partecipanti sul piano tecnico e logistico
- Monitoraggio della piattaforma di registrazione e check sulla reportistica periodica
- Getione diretta della realizzazione di contenuti digitali per la piattaforma dell’Evento
- Adattamenti di grafiche esistenti secondo i formati necessari
- Supporto all’organizzazione ed assistenza ai fornitori on site durante le fasi di allestimento, evento e disallestimento
Assisting Project Manager in the commercialization through the follow up to the exhibitors
- Technical and logistical support to the participant companies
- Direct Management of contents creation for the event platform
- Adapting existing coordinate graphic to different format
- Support to organization and assistance to exhibitors on site during the set up, event and dismantling
Technical and personal skill
Ottima capacitá di relazione, precisione, affidabilità e flessibilitá. Conoscenze tecniche di base legate alla produzione di fiere/eventi. Conoscenze in ambito marketing e comunicazione.
Excellent relationship skills, detail oriented, reliability and flexibility. Basic technical knowledge of exhibitions/events design. Knowledge in marketing and communication.
Ottimo Adobe Creative Suite & CAD, illustrator, Indesign / ottimo pacchetto office, gestionale email / buona dimestichezza generale nell’uso di pc / la conoscenza di Vectorworks, del software 3D&render come plus
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & CAD, Illustrator, Indesign / Good knowledge of office suite and outlook / Knowledge of Vectorworks, 3D&render software is a plus
Ottimo Inglese e/o francese
Proficiency in English and/or French
Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
+32 2 730 06 11
As part of the D-Side Group the “D-Side Corporate & Promotional Merchandising” division has become an important player in the world of advertising objects & promotional apparel. Our specialty is the research of creative & attractive items to support the projects, events, launches… created by our clients or colleagues. Our department has grown continuously since its creation in 2002. We operate in the EU, the Middle and Far East with customers throughout Europe.
Customer service is everything and we’re proud to stand out from the crowd providing a service second to none for our clients. To support our continued growth, we’re looking for dynamic and enthusiastic people to join our existing teams. You’ll be responsible for managing the online webshops and preparing all the necessary tools for their development. Dealing with customer enquiries, processing orders, negotiating with our suppliers and supporting our Account Managers will be part of your daily job.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, the ability to priorities and good all-round computer literacy.
You will be responsible for:
- Running project management (database management; helpdesk management, creation of new contact form…)
- Responsible for the entire customer service for our multiple online brands webshops
- Resolving quick fixes and report to the account managers
- Control of supplier order forms, proofs and invoices
- Customer invoicing and follow up
- Responsible for updating the website
- Contact with suppliers/manufacturers (enquiries – quotes – day-to-day contact and follow up)
- Search for new articles according to customer’s briefing
- Manage productions under the supervision of the account managers
- Quality control
- Good knowledge (written and spoken) of ENG – NL and/or FR
- 3 years of experience in the promotional sector (no experience can be compensated by showing engagement, passion and commitment)
- A keen interest in product media (promotional and communication items)
- Interest in trends and quality
- Flexible and customer-focused
- Stress resistant – positive, dynamic, and enthusiastic approach
- Solution-driven – can-do attitude and willingness to tackle different tasks
- Pro-active – show initiative, flair and creativity
- Structured & organized
- A mix of salary & extra-legal advantages, according to your experience.
- A unique professional experience in merchandising management in a very attractive sector and a great company & working culture in an exciting environment.
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career as opposed to a job.
Contact: Please send CV and motivation letter to k.meert@d- sidegroup.com.
Your role will be to
- Post and process entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist operational teams
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings (VAT, etc)
- Assist with other accounting projects
Five reasons why we want you
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- You are proficient with ERP systems and able to work in MS Office environment
- Excellent organizing skills, focus on details and analytical skills are a must
- You are a fast learner, dynamic, enthusiastic and proactive, stress resistant, solution-minded and flexible person
- You are able to communicate in French, Dutch and/or English
Send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organising physical/digital fair in Warsaw for one of the most innovative retailers, your missions are.
You’ll assist the local Project Managers in the following tasks:
- Design and follow up of the technical implementation of the projects: Draw plans (fair, tracing, electrical distribution, …). Also management of technical orders (electrical, water, internet, furniture)
- Administrative support of registration of exhibitors (booking stands and materials, support in registration, invoicing control, project reporting)
- Development of the event visual identity (in line with guidelines) over the physical and digital editions of the fair + Structuration and collection of content from exhibitors & stakeholders
- Ensure the efficient and performant execution in the field through onsite permanence and support during event & operations
Seven reasons why we want you
- You have 1-3 years experience and proven communication abilities
- Experience in event is a must
- You are interested by the retail
- You are not afraid to take what it takes for new challenges
- Your colleagues value your qualities (team spirit, proactive and client minded, solution oriented, enthusiastic…).
- You are fluent in PL and EN (or French)
- Knowledge of vectorworks (or similar), adobe suite and office
Contract: Freelance (own company) – yearly mission from March/April till October
Contact: email@example.com (communication in EN or FR)
Work based in Warsaw.
Your role will be to
- Participate to pitches, creative process and proposals
- Manage, participate and follow up on all sides of a corporate meeting or event from A to Z
- Be part of a dedicated team working for top rated international clients
- Bring your knowhow, while counting on expertise from colleagues
- Create and follow up on budgets
- Field coordination before and during the event production
Five reasons why we want you
- 1. You are accountable, reliable, committed, willing to learn and ready to share your expertise, rigorous, with touches of creativity and innovation, attracted or passionate by events & meetings, who does everything possible to deliver unforgettable experiences.
- 2. You have minimum 3 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Organization of small and large corporate events, virtual events, management of communication projects (websites, emailing, digital communication), creative design, … Motivation and eagerness to learn can replace some years of experience!
- 3. You are a fast learner, dynamic, enthusiastic, autonomous and proactive, stress resistant, solution-minded person. Having a pleasant journey is as important for you as reaching the final objective.
- 4. You are able to communicate fluently in French and English (Dutch is a plus). You have good knowledge of Google Workspace, Office 365 Suite, and have basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- 5. You are willing to integrate our experienced and dynamic d-side family!
What we offer
- Full-time Ikigai job
- Potential to grow within the d-side family*
- Creative and rigorous work environment where the every-day journey is as important as the goals and destination
- International top-rated projects & clients
- Salary package according to experience and added value
Contact Person: Patricia Mommaerts
Recruitment: CV + cover letter
*d-side, Event Lounge, Egg Brussels, Jeux d’Hiver, StaySafe, etc.