Project: Organization of a 2 exhibitions/fairs) for the most innovative retailer.
Type of contract: Full time
You’ll work together with the Operational Manager in the local coordination, sales and account management of the project, especially in the following tasks:
- Be in charge of exhibitors for the fair by leading the selling of stands and furnitures, follow-up of the registrations and invoicing.
- Be the Account Manager for the clients centralizing all contacts (sales, supply, IT, MarCom…) and taking over the coordination, support and reporting of the project.
- Ensure the efficient and performant execution in the field through onsite permanence and support during event & operations
- Outside peak seasons, you may be requested to assist d-side business development team and other event teams on their productions
Direct report to Key Account & Project Lead
Education – Personality & background:
- Min Bachelor
- Min 3-5 years experience in project management
- Good commercial mindset
- Enthusiast, curious, dynamic, proactive and flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality).
- Responsible, client minded and solution oriented.
- Autonomous but good team player, rigorous and stress resistant
- Bilingual NL/FR + EN is a must
- Good knowledge of Microsoft (PPT, Excel, Word…)
Office in Evere (Brussels)
Amaury Catlin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
+32 2 730 06 11 – CV + cover letter
To support our growth, we are looking for trainees – that we call “creative concept providers” – to help us think of new concepts, out of the box ideas for our clients, beautiful creations,… and who want to work in the motivating and young atmosphere of a booming & dynamic company.
He or she will be located in the Creative Lab together with other trainees in graphical design, video, interactive, motion gesture, architecture, photography, …) and will responsible to think of new concepts for briefings or new initiatives we want to initiate with.
He will be also in charge of putting the ideas in a graphical lay out so knowledge of the required software is necessary.
He or she should speak FR+EN or NL+EN and will work together with the Business Development responsible.
A unique business card or reference on your CV
Working with some of the best event designers in Belgium
A professional experience in a very attractive sector
Working in an exciting environment, with young and dynamic people
If interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter to d-side:
Jean-Philippe Wertz (email@example.com) – 02 730 06 11