d-side is looking urgently for an Assistant Project Manager
As Assistant Project Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Administrative and Event Support in the organization of yearly End of Year Fair of Carrefour Belgium (2 days event (24-25 sept 2014) – 3000 visitors – 160 exhibitors)
- Assist the project manager in the relationships with :
- the exhibitors (offer of stand & material, reservation, follow up, registration encoding)
- Carrefour in the visual identity development, catering follow-up, meeting reports…
- Relationships with suppliers
- Field permanence & support during the event
- Reporting towards the Project Manager and Project Director
- Experience : 1 – 3 years
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, motivated, pro-active
- Responsible, client minded and solution oriented
- Stress resistant
- Flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Autonomous and good team player
- Trilingual (NL/FR/EN)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft (PPT, Excel, Word, etc…)
- Driver’s license type B
- Marketing, Communication or Event background
- Half-time from mid-May to End September
- Potential full time upgrade via other departments
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to d-side:
Amaury Catlin email@example.com> – +32 2 730.06.11
d-side group (experiential marketing & event agency)
is looking for creative concept providers (trainees – internship)
3D DEVELOPERS, VIDEO CREATORS, GRAPHIC DESIGNERS, WEB DESIGNERS
To support our growth, we are looking for trainees – that we call “creative concept providers” – to help us think of new concepts, out of the box ideas for our clients, beautiful creations,… and who want to work in the motivating and young atmosphere of a booming & dynamic company.
He or she will be located in the Creative Lab together with other trainees in graphical design, video, interactive, motion gesture, architecture, photography, …) and will responsible to think of new concepts for briefings or new initiatives we want to initiate with.
He will be also in charge of putting the ideas in a graphical lay out so knowledge of the required software is necessary.
He or she should speak FR+EN or NL+EN and will work together with the Business Development responsible.
- A unique business card or reference on your CV
- Working with some of the best event designers in Belgium
- A professional experience in a very attractive sector
- Working in an exciting environment, with young and dynamic people
If interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter to d-side:
Jean-Philippe Wertz firstname.lastname@example.org – 02 730 06 11
Senior 3D & GESTURE Applications Developer
Brandfirst, member of www.d-sidegroup.com, is the leader in development of corporate and b2b gesture applications, working for Yahoo, GE, Deloitte, Thales, Abinbev in Belgium and worldwide (Europe, US, China, …)
Brandfirst is looking urgently for
3D Applications developer
Gesture Application developer & programmer
You will create application, and be part of the team to manage the whole process from receiving the first briefing to deliver and setup on site the final approved app.
We offer challenging international projects (Europe, US, China,…) with key players clients, in an already experienced team.
- Work closely with our managers and designers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Strong knowledge of 3D realtime programming
- Excellent code quality
- Respect of deadlines
- Good team player
- Good verbal and written English level.
- Node based programming
- Gesture based applications
- Image Analysis
- 3D modeling & Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Shader programming
Please send a resume and portfolio to